In this ICSD session, experts from policy, innovation, and finance will discuss and explore the opportunities and challenges of the European Green Deal.
In this session of the International Conference on Sustainable Development (ICSD), renowned economist Prof. Phoebe Koundouri will lead a discussion among experts from policy, innovation, and finance to explore the opportunities and challenges of the European Green Deal, for Europe and the rest of the world.
• Phoebe Koundouri, Chair of SDSN Europe and the European Green Deal Senior Working Group
• Mary Ritter, International Ambassador at EIT Climate-KIC
• Mr. Ketan Patel, CEO Greater Pacific Capital
• Laura Piovesan, Director of the Sustainability & Quality Management Department at European Investment Bank (EIB)
• Antoine Oger, Head of Global Challenges and SDGs Team at Institute for European Environmental Policy (IEEP)